UPRVUNL Technician Recruitment 2020 invites application for the posts of Technician Grade-II, Staff Nurse & Various Vacancy from Graduate, BE / B.Tech, Diploma pass candidates interested in UPRVUNL Technician Recruitment opening. The eligibility criteria & other details related to qualification ,Age & selection process are provided below for the candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
UPRVUNL Technician Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:- 07/03/2020
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application :- 06/04/2020 Extended Till 06/05/2020
- Last Date of Application Fee :- 08/04/2020 Extended Till 06/05/2020
UPRVUNL Technician Recruitment Application Fee
- For All Others Candidates :- Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST Candidates :– Rs. 700/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
UPRVUNL Technician Recruitment Post Details
|Post Name||No. Of vacancy|
|Assistant Engineer (Trainee) E & M||28|
|Assistant Engineer (Trainee) Civil||13|
|Account Officer (Trainee)||04|
|Assistant Review Officer||10|
UPRVUNL Technician Education Qualification
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee) E & M:- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology with not less then 65% Marks.
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee) Civil :- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology with not less then 65% Marks.
- Account Officer (Trainee):- Post Graduate Degree with High second class (55% min.) or Graduate Degree with 1st class from a University.
- Assistant Review Officer:- A degree of university established by law in India or other equivalent qualifications recognized by the state Govt with Typing speed in Hindi and English on Computer with 20 and 25 wpm respectively.
- Staff Nurse:- Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery (Registered with UP Nursing Council) recognized by Nursing Council.
- Pharmacist:- Diploma of Pharmacist (from an institute recognized by U.P. Government) Registered with U.P. Pharmacy Council.
- Technician Grade-II:- 10th Class Passed.
UPRVUNL Technician Age Limit
- Candidate must attend Min. 18 Yrs to Max. 40 yrs as per official notification.
UPRVUNL Technician Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
- Candidate has to appear for the written examination followed by interview as per official notification.
UPRVUNL Technician Recruitment Important Links
|Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Follow us on Face book||Click Here|
|Follow us on You tube||Click Here|
|Buy Books online||Click Here|
|UPRVUNL Technician Recruitment 2020||Click Here|