UP Postal Circle GDS Vacancy invites application for the posts of 3951 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancy 2020 from 10th pass candidates interested in UP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment opening.The eligibility criteria and other details related to education qualification, age limit etc are provided below.
Important date for UP Postal GDS Recruitment
- Registration & Fee Submission Start Date: 23/03/2020
- Registration & Fee Submission End Date: 22/04/2020
Application Fee for UP Postal GDS Recruitment
- General/OBC/EWS :- Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/Female Candidates :- No application Fee.
Vacancy Details for UP Postal GDS Recruitment
|Post Details||Community||No. Of Vacancy|
Education Qualification for UP Postal Recruitment
- ABPM/Dak Sevak/BPM :- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks
in Mathematics and English conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of
India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India.The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard.
Age Limit for UP Postal Recruitment
- The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 23.03.2020 the date of notification of the vacancies.
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the
candidates online submitted applications.
- No weight-age will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th
standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the
criteria for finalizing the selection.
Important Links for UP GDS Postal Recruitment 2020
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Follow us on Face book||Click Here|
|Follow us on You tube||Click Here|
|Buy Books online||Click Here( @30% off)|
|UP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020||Click Here|