SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2020
SEBI Officer Grade A invites applications from Indian citizens for the post of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) for the General Stream, Legal Stream, Information Technology Stream, Engineering Stream, Research Stream and Official Language Stream. SEBI reserves the right to fill up the posts or not to fill up the posts at.The eligibility criteria and other detail related to education qualification are provided below.
SEBI Officer Recruitment 2020 Important Links
- Online application starts from :- 07/03/2020
- Closing date for online application :- 23/03/2020 (Postponed till 30/04/2020)
- Phase I On-Line Examination :- 12/04/2020
- Phase II On-Line Examination* :- 03/05/2020
- Phase III Interview :- Dates will be intimated.
- Unreserved/OBC/EWSs :- Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBD :- Rs. 100/-
SEBI Officer Recruitment 2020 Post details
|Post details||No. of Vacancies|
- General :- Master’s Degree in any discipline, Bachelors’ Degree in Law, Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering from a
recognized university, CA /CFA / CS / Cost Accountant.
- Legal :- Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Information Technology :- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical /Electronics / Electronics And Communication / Information Technology / Computer Science) OR Masters in Computers Application OR
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in Computers / Information Technology.
- Engineering (Civil) :- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.
- Engineering (Electrical):- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University /Institute.
- Research:- Master’s Degree in Statistics / Economics / Commerce /Business Administration (Finance) / Econometrics from a recognized University / Institute.
- Official Language :- Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level or Master’s Degree in Sanskrit / English /Economics / Commerce with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor’s Degree level from a recognized University / Institute.
SEBI Officer Recruitment Age Limit
- A candidate must not have exceeded the age of 30 years as on February 29, 2020 i.e., candidate must
have been born on or after March 01, 1990. as on 29/02/2020.
SEBI Officer Recruitment Selection Process
- Mode of selection shall be a three stage process i.e. Phase I (on-line screening examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each), Phase II (on-line examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each) and Phase III (Interview).
SEBI Officer Recruitment Important Links
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||New Registration/Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Follow us on Face book||Click Here|
|Follow us on You tube||Click Here|
|Buy Books online||Click Here(@30% off)|
|SEBI Officer Recruitment 2020||Click Here|