Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre in State Bank of India. Candidates can apply for vacancies in one State only. Candidates can appear for the test only once under this recruitment project. The candidates applying for vacancies of a particular State, should be proficient in the specified local language of that State. The Eligibility criteria and other details are provided below against the recruitment SBI Clerk 2020.
- Online Application starts from :- 03/01/2020.
- Closing date for submission of form :- 26/01/2020.
- Date of Online Preliminary examination :- Feb/March 2020 ( Tentatively).
- Date of online main examination :- 19 April 2020 (Tentatively).
- For GEN/EWS & OBC :- Rs. 750/-
- For SC /ST / PWD :- No Fee.
|Post Details||No. of Vacancies|
|Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales)-Regular Post||8000|
|Junior Associates (Backlog)||134|
- Junior Associates :- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
- Candidate has attended Min. 20 Yrs to Max. 28 yrs. as on 01/01/2020.
- Candidate has to appear for the written examination followed with interview.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Follow us on Face book||Click Here|
|Follow us on You tube||Click Here|
|Buy Books online||Click Here ( @30% off)|
|SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020||Click Here|