ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited- OMPL is an Indian company. It is promoted by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) and Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL). It was incorporated on 19 December 2006 at Mangalore. It is a subsidiary company of MRPL and also a PSU behalf of share pattern of OMPL. The OMPL complex spans 442 acres of land in Mangalore Special Economic Zone (SEZ). The project cost was estimated at ₹ 5750 crores. The complex is connected with MRPL Refinery, from where the feed to the complex is supplied. It is 14 km away from the New Mangalore Port and about 15 km from Mangalore International Airport.
OMPL Recruitment 2021 – ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Ltd (OMPL) has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Graduate / Technician Apprentice. There are 25 vacancies are to be filed for this posts. The educational qualification of the candidates must be B.E/B.Tech/Diploma. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply from 02 December 2020 to 01 January 2021. The pay scale will be Rs.8,000-10,000/month. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
For Graduate :
- Degree in Engineering in Chemical, Electrical / Electrical and Electronics, Electronics & Communication/ Electronics and Instrumentation / Instrumentation, Mechanical.
For Technician :
- Diploma in Engineering in Chemical, Electrical / Electrical and Electronics, Mechanical.
Post & Disciplines Wise Vacancies:
For Graduate Apprentice:
- BE/B Tech in Chemical – 08 Posts
- BE/B Tech in Electrical / Electrical and Electronics – 03 Posts
- BE/B Tech in Electronics & Communication / Electronics and Instrumentation / Instrumentation – 02 Posts
- BE/B Tech in Mechanical – 04 Posts
For Technician Apprentice:
- Diploma in Chemical – 01 Post
- Diploma in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics – 03 Posts
- Diploma in Mechanical – 04 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs.10,000/month
- Technician Apprentice – Rs.8,000/month
OMPL Recruitment 2021 for Graduate / Technician Apprentice:
|Job Role||Graduate / Technician Apprentice|
|Application Starting Date||02 December 2020|
|Last Date||01 January 2021|
OMPL Recruitment Selection Process:
- The candidates will be short-listed based on percentage of marks obtained in the base qualification of Engineering/Diploma. The candidates will be listed in the descending order of their marks obtained in base qualification.
- The top candidates listed in each category of SC/ST/OBC/UR in the order of merit, ensuring the implementation of Government of India’s guidelines on reservation etc.
- The shortlisted candidate shall submit the educational documents and caste certificate for verification through E-mail. The original documents shall be verified prior to joining. The list of documents and originals to be brought by the candidates for verification shall be intimated to the selected candidates
How to Apply for OMPL Recruitment 2020-21?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at www.ompl.co.in website on or before to 01 January 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Starting Date for submission of online application: 02/12/2020 at 10.00 Hrs
- Closing Date for submission of online application: 01/01/2021 till 23:59 Hrs