Electrical Job Opportunity in OLA
Ola Electric is to enable and Maximize the number of electric kms delivered through our ecosystem of products and services. We start with India but our ambitions are global. E-Rickshaws provide a unique opportunity to build out our charging infrastructure.
Job Title :-Battery Electrical System
Department / Group :-Battery Head
Grade & Experience :- AM/M
Reporting to :-Battery Head
Position Type :- Full-time
Roles and Responsibilities :-
- Detailed understanding on various cell chemistries and advanced storage systems and components in Battery Pack and analysis
- Understand the cell characteristics and layout of the battery like Power,current, controllers, sensors, connectors, contactors, relays,cooling system and correlate with standard and safety norms
- Deep Knowledge and Expertise in Preparation, configuration of battery pack topology to bring up highest energy density at the pack level and pack density
- Experience and knowledge in electrical system and components
- Ability to define the electrical systems, implementations and validation
- Collaborative work with various suppliers and research institutions both inside and outside india and constant benchmarking of the future energy solutions.
- Deep knowledge on the insulation class, automotive standards including EMC, EMI
- Split the work content, delegate to the team and team mentoring.
Experience & Skills
- Familiar all the electrical and electronics subsystem components of traction factory
- Ability to understand the Electrical architecture of the battery and create BOM
- Knowledge electrical standards like IEC, and deep understanding on insulation, IP Standard, current capacity thermal characteristics
- Knowledge on connectors, contactors and switches
- Knowledge on various electrical component suppliers and validation methods
- Design experience on handling EMI/EMC concerns.
- Collaborate with BMS HW/FW and SW engineering team to successfully design, validate the concepts
- Knowledge on various thermal conduction materials for the battery cell cooling
- Familiarity with Design for Manufacturability (DFM) and Design for Test (DFT)
- Knowledge in battery management system and electric vehicle.
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience
- M.E/M-Tech (Applied Electronics/Power Electronics/EE related field)
- Experience in BMS – Battery Management System group for EV’s for at least 4 years
Important Links that will tell you more about OLA Electric:
- Ratan Tata invests in Ola Electric’s promising future
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join our Group||Facebook// You Tube//Telegram|
|Buy books online (@30 % off)||Click Here|
|Electrical Job opportunity in OLA||Click Here|