LIC AAO Assistant Administrative Officer Recruitment 2020
LIC AAO Vacancy invites application for the Post of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Vacancy 2020 from Graduate, CA, BE / B.Tech, Post Graduate pass candidates interested in LIC AAO Recruitment opening. The eligibility criteria and other details related to qualification and age limit are provided below for the eligible candidates.
LIC AAO Assistant Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application :- 25/02/2020
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application :- 15/03/2020
- Date Download of Call Letter for Online Preliminary Examination :- 27 March to 04 April 2020
- Dates of Online Examination – Preliminary (tentative) :- 04/04/2020
- For all other Candidates :- Application Fee-cum-Intimation Charges of Rs. 700/- + Transaction Charges + GST
- For SC/ST/PwBD Candidates :- Intimation Charges of Rs. 85/- +Transaction Charges + GST
LIC AAO Assistant Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
|LIC AAO Recruitment Post Details||No. of Vacancy|
- AAO (CA):- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/Institution and Candidates should have passed Final Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountant and completion of Articles as presented by Institute of Chartered Accountant. The candidate should be Associate member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- AAO (Actuarial) :-Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/Institution and Candidates should have compulsorily passed 6 or more papers of the examination conducted by the
Institute of Actuaries of India / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK. as on the date of eligibility i.e. 1st February, 2020.
- AAO (Legal) :- Bachelor’s degree in Law or LLM from a recognized Indian University/Institution. Three years Bar experience is essential.
- AAO (Rajbhasha) :- Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi translation with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level.OR Post Graduate Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as one
of the subjects at Bachelor’s degree level. OR Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Sanskrit with English and
Hindi as subjects at Bachelor’s degree level.
- AAO (IT) :- Graduation degree in Engineering (Computer Science, IT or Electronics), or MCA or MSC (Computer Science) from a recognized Indian University/ Institution.
LIC AAO Assistant Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
- Minimum Age shall be 21 years (completed) as on 01.02.2020. Maximum age shall not be more than 30 years (candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.02.1990 and not later than 01.02.1999 both days inclusive only are eligible.
- Selection of Assistant Engineers and Assistant Administrative Officers will be done through a three tiered
process and subsequent Pre-recruitment Medical examination.
LIC AAO Assistant Recruitment Important Links
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Follow us on Face book||Click Here|
|Follow us on You tube||Click Here|
|Buy books Online||Click Here ( up-to 30% off)|
|SLIC AAO Recruitment 2020||Click Here|