Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
IOCL Engineering Assistant Notification 2021
|Short Information :- IOCL Engineering Assistant Notification 2021 is open (Advt. No. : PL/HR/ESTB/RECT-2020(1)) and inviting application for the posts of 47 Technical Attendant & Engineering Assistant Vacancy from 10th, ITI, Diploma pass candidates interested in sarkari result IOCL Engineering Assistant Online application can apply before 15 January 2021. Please go through this article and follow each tables for full vacancy details, educational qualification, eligibility criteria, pay scale, salary and How to apply Indian Oil Corporation Limited IOCL Engineering Assistant
IOCL Engineering Assistant Vacancy 2021 Details
|Post Name||No of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Engineering Assistant||27||25000 – 105000/-|
|Technical Attendant||20||23000 – 78000/-|
Category wise IOCL Engineering Assistant Vacancy 2021
|Category||No. of Vacancy|
|Post Details||Educational Qualification||Age Limit|
|Engineering Assistant||Three years full time Diploma in Relevant Discipline.
1. Chemical Engineering
7. Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
|Technical Attendant||1 Electrician 2
2 Electronic Mechanic 2
3 Fitter 2
4 Instrument Mechanic 2
5 Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant) 2
6 Machinist/ Machinist (Grinder) 2
7 Mechanic-cum-Operator Electronics
8 Turner 2
9 Wiremen 2
10 Draughtsman (Mechanical) 2
11 Mechanic Industrial Electronics 2
12 Information Technology & ESM 2
13 Mechanic (Refrigeration & Air Conditioner) 2
14 Mechanic (Diesel)
- 18-26 years as on 01.12.2020.
- SELECTION METHODOLOGY:
1) Selection process shall consist of Written Test and Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT).
2) Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) shall be qualifying in nature only.
3) Final merit list shall be prepared based on the marks secured in Written Test of only those candidates
who are considered FIT in SPPT.
4) Candidate has to secure a minimum of 40% marks in Written Test to qualify for SPPT. For
SC/ST/EXSM/PwBD candidates, minimum qualifying marks shall be 30% (after providing 10 %
relaxation) against the reserved posts only.
- Written Test shall be held tentatively on 14.02.2021(Sunday) .
2) Written Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of 4 options
with one correct option. Candidate has to choose the correct option.
3) There shall be 100 questions in the Written Test and total marks shall be 100. Each correct answer shall
carry 1 mark.
4) For the post of Engineering Assistants, out of 100 objective type questions, 75 questions shall be from
the concerned engineering discipline of Diploma level and 25 questions on General Aptitude and
Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge etc.
- 5) For the post of Technical Attendants, out of 100 objective type questions, 75 questions shall be on
Technical discipline from General Science and on basic ITI trades like Motor Mechanic, Electrical, and
Fitter etc. The remaining 25 questions will be asked on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General
English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge.
6) There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
Candidate who are meeting all the Eligibility Criteria & other details can Apply Online after Reading the full Official Notification.