Indigo Airlines Recruitment 2021: IndiGo is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Gurugram, Haryana, India. It is the largest airline in India by passengers carried and fleet size, with a 47.5% domestic market share as of November 2019. The airline was founded as a private company by Rahul Bhatia of InterGlobe Enterprises and Rakesh Gangwal, a United States-based expatriate Indian in 2006.
It is also the largest individual Asian low-cost carrier in terms of jet fleet size and passengers carried, and the sixth largest carrier in Asia with over 64 million passengers carried in financial year 2018–19
Company Website: www.goindigo.in
Positions: Trainee – PPG
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Gurgaon
Experience: 0 – 1 year
Eligibility Criteria for Indigo Airlines Recruitment 2021:
BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Aeronautical Engineering
- Familiarise with basic types of Engines / APUs being used by IGO.
- Familiarisation of Engine part/ component names, documents, forms, contracts being used in PPG.
- Familiarise with AMOS and understanding various modules and data extraction.
- Open work orders for action and its closure raised by PPG
- Scrutinizing shop visit report to meet end of lease requirements
- Uploading the Data of Engine Fan blade (Position & moment Weight) in AMOS for each engine
- Preparing Documents for Bi-Annual Lessor Review:
- Updating ECO power Wash compliance sheet.
- Maintaining Status of SMR (Schedule Maintenance Report) Sheet.
- Preparing Monthly De-rate Statement Lessor wise.
- To have knowledge on the Engineering Set Up and Org structure, 6E – World /People, Indigo culture and values
- Any other assignments as given by SIC/ Station Engineer
How to Apply for Indigo Airlines Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Indigo Airlines Recruitment online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here