Indian Navy has announced a notification for 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) – Jan 2021 from Unmarried Male candidates. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Details
|Post details||No. of Details|
|Executive & Technical Branch||29|
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Qualification details
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
- Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) -2020 (for B.E./ B.Tech) exam. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) – 2020 All India Rank published by NTA.
- IHQ of MoD(Navy) reserves the right to fix the cut off for shortlisting of applications for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Rank (AIR) – 2020. SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore / Bhopal / Kolkata /Visakhapatnam from Nov – Jan 2020.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
- Candidates must Born between 02 Jul 2001 and 01 Jan 2004 (both dates inclusive)
Important Date for Indian Navy Recruitment
- Starting date of online application :- 06/10/2020
- Last date of online application :- 20/10/2020
Important Links for Indian Navy Recruitment
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Link Available from 06/10/2020|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join our Group||Face book// Telegram// You tube|
|Buy books online (@30 % off)||Click Here|
|Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme 2020||Click Here|
Reader’s of Quicktechdiw.com are requested to follow Indian Navy Official Job Notification for complete details.