Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2020
Coast Guard Yantrik Vacancy invites application for the posts of Yantrik Vacancy 2020 from Diploma pass candidates interested in Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment opening. Follow this article for Coast Guard Yantrik Salary, Qualification, eligibility criteria and Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Last Date is 22 March 2020.For detail description for filling Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Online Form Just go through detail description, official notification about Join Indian Coast Guard Yantrik age limit, qualification, number of openings, location.
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Important Dates
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application :- 16/03/2020
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application :- 22/03/2020
- Download Admit Card :- 09 to 16/04/2020
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Application Fees
- There is no Application Fee for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Vacancy.
Coast Guard Post Details
|Post Details (Branch Wise)||No. of Vacancies|
|Yantrik Technical (Mechanical)||19|
|Yantrik Technical (Electrical)||03|
|Yantrik Technical (Electronics and Telecommunication)||15|
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Education Qualifications
- Mechanical :- Matriculation or equivalent and Diploma in Mechanical Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
- Electrical :- Matriculation or equivalent and Diploma in Electrical/Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
- Electronics and Telecommunication :- Matriculation or equivalent and Diploma Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Age Limit
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 22 years i.e. born between 01 Aug 1998 to 31 Jul 2002 (both dates inclusive, upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC category candidates).
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Selection Process
- Short-listing criteria for applications will be based on higher percentage of marks in the diploma.
- The written test will be objective type. The question paper will contain questions from their respective branch (Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics & Telecommunication) and will also include some questions of general knowledge, reasoning, aptitude & English.
- Those who qualify written test will undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and initial Medical Examination. The testing procedure will take 2-3 days.
- (i) 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- (ii) 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak).
- (iii) 10 Push ups.
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Important Links
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Follow us on You tube||Click Here|
|Follow us on Face book||Click Here|
|Buy books online||Click Here ( @ 30% off)|
|Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020||Click Here|