IIT Recruitment 2021: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) has announced the latest employment notification of Junior Assistant jobs for 73 vacancies. All the contenders who have completed their qualification in Degree are eligible to apply for this IIT Recruitment 2021. Hopefuls who have the desire to get placed in the IIT Department can grab this career opportunity by applying before the last date. Lost of Job vacancies are available for all the eligible and skilled aspirants. As we have intimated all the regarding details of IIT Notification 2021. Aspirants who frequently keep visiting our website can easily get all the job vacancies available in the public sector department. Each and every applicant must download the official notification and check all the clear details like educational qualification, selection process, age limit, application dates, pay scale, application procedure, and other related information.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria – IIT Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
- Applicant’s age should be 30 years as on the closing date of application.
- Age relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 21700 – 69100 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the
- Screening Test
- Trade Test
- Main Examination (Written Test / Computer Proficiency Test)
How to apply for IIT Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of IIT.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online -> Register Here, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Email ID and DOB.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 31st August 2021
Download the Official Notification of IIT Recruitment 2021. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here