Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd Project Engineer Recruitment 2020 | HPCL Recruitment
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is a Maharatnam Company and S&P Global Platts Top 250 Global Energy Company with Annual Gross Sales of Rs 2,86,250 crore and Profit after Tax of Rs 2,637 crore during FY 2019-20. HPCL has a strong presence in Refining & Marketing of petroleum products in the country
Positions: PROJECT ASSOCIATES
Job Location: Bangalore
MSc/BSc – Chemistry Chemistry -Material Science Microbiology/ Biosciences/ Biotechnology
Diploma/PG Diploma – Chemical Engineering/Chemical Technology/Petroleum Refining Mechanical Engineering/ Automobile Engineering
Age Limit – 18 – 28
Salary – Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 50,000/- pm
Selection will be made on the basis of screening of applications and Testimonials as per the eligibility norms of eligible candidates followed by personal interview by the Selection Committee. In the event of number of applications being large, corporation will adopt shortlisting criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable number by any one or more of the
1. On the basis of higher educational qualifications than minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
2. On the basis of higher experience in the relevant fields than minimum prescribed in the advertisement
3. On the basis of number of patents/high impact factor publications
4. On the basis of Application screening (on eligibility criteria)
5. On the basis of Resume shortlisting ( Work experience, Academic marks (taking aggregate marks of all semesters/years i.e., taking average of all the semesters/years, irrespective of weightage given to any particular subject (including languages)/semester/year of the Institute/University)).
6. By holding a written test.
Starting Date – 1 Oct
Last Date – 20 Oct
Important links for Recruitment
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join our group||Face book // You tube// Telegram|
|Buy books online (@30 % off)||Click Here|
|Other Recruitment 2020-2021||Click Here|