HRRL invites proficient and motivated candidates looking for exciting career opportunities to be a part of our growth journey. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the following vacancies ONLINE. The eligibility criteria and other details related to examination, qualification & age etc are provided below.
HRRL Recruitment Important Dates
- Commencement of online application :- 20/03/2020
- Last date of online application :- 24/04/2020
HRRL Recruitment Application Fee
- UR/OBC/EWS :- Rs. ₹500/- (Application fee of ₹500/- + Applicable Taxes + Bank Charges) through Online Payment mode only.
- SC, ST & PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
HRRL Recruitment Post Details
|Post Details||Vacancy Details|
|Fire & Safety||6|
Work Experience applicable for roles in Grade E2, E3 and E4
|E 2||E 3 & E 4|
|Minimum 3 years of post-qualification relevant work
experience in Supervisory role/Executive category in any of the following.
|Minimum 6(E3) and 9(E4) years of post-qualification
relevant work experience in Supervisory role//Executive
category in any of the following (Candidates with managerial experience will be preferred).
- Mechanical Engineer :- 4-years full time regular engineering course in Mechanical Engineering from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University.
- Electrical Engineer :- 4-years full time regular engineering course in Electrical Engineering from AICTE approved /UGC recognized University/Deemed University.
- Instrumentation Engineer :- 4-years full time regular engineering course in Instrumentation Engineering from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University.
- Civil Engineer :- 4-years full time regular engineering course in Civil Engineering from AICTE approved / UGC
recognized University/Deemed University.
- Fire & Safety :- Full time regular BE/ BTech in Fire Engineering or Fire & Safety Engineering from AICTE
approved / UGC recognized University / Deemed University.Candidates having diploma in industrial safety from AICTE approved institutions in addition to the above mentioned qualification will be given preference.
- Finance:- Candidates should be Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA) from Institute of Chartered
Accountants of India (ICAI).Candidates applying for the post should be in possession of C.A. professional
qualification completed in all respects at the time of applying for the post including completion of mandatory Articleship Training required for award of C.A. qualification.
- Human Resources :- Two-years full time, Post-graduate Degree in HR /Personnel Management / Industrial
Relations/Psychology or Masters in Business Administration (MBA) with specialization in HR/Personnel Management from AICTE approved / UGC recognized institute / university.
- Information Systems :- 4 years Full time B.E. / B.Tech in the discipline of Electronics / Telecommunications /
Electronics & Telecommunications / Computer Science / Information Technology.
Three years full time course in Masters in Computer Applications (MCA) / Masters in Computer Science (MCS
Two years full time course in Masters in Business Administrations (MBA) / Masters in Management Studies (MMS) with Information Technology or Systems or Computer Science as specialization.Any of the above qualification must be from AICTE approved / UGC recognized institute / university.
- Legal:- 3-years full time course in law after graduation or 5 years course in law after 12th Standard from
AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University.
HRRL Recruitment Age Limit
- Candidate must attend Min. 25 Yrs to Max. 38 yrs as per official notification.
- For Positions in S/G E1 and E2 (except Finance):-Only candidates who qualify in Group Task will proceed for Personal Interview. Candidates must secure minimum qualifying marks in each stage, Computer Based Test, Group Task and Personal Interview and also secure minimum qualifying marks w.r.t. combined scores of Computer Based Test + Group Task + Moot Court (only for legal position)+Personal Interviews to be further considered for selection process.
- For Positions in S/G E3 and E4:- Candidates fulfilling all eligibility criteria based on scrutiny of the application and resume submitted in the online application, will be considered for further selection process i.e. Personal Interview.
HRRL Recruitment 2020 Important Links
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Follow us on Face book||Click Here|
|Follow us on You tube||Click Here|
|Buy Books online||Click Here(@ 30% off)|
|HPCL (HRRL) Engineer Recruitment 2020||Click Here|