Naval Physical and Oceanographic Laboratory (NPOL), Kochi under the Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO), Ministry of Defence hereby notifies the availability of following Trade Apprenticeship Training seats for engagement of Trade Apprentices.The eligibility criteria and other details relation to education qualification are provided below.
- Their is no application Fee.
- Last date of online application :- 06/03/2020.
- Date & Time of Selection process:- 11 & 12/03/2020.
|Trade Details||No. of Training posts|
|Tool & Die Maker (Die & Mould)||01|
|Injection Moulding Machine Operator||01|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||02|
|Front Office Assistant||04|
- Trade Apprentice :- ITI in relevant Trade.
- As per rules.
- Interested candidates, who are Indian nationals and fulfill the educational qualifications as above and other eligibility criteria specified herein, shall report between 09.00 AM and 09.30 AM on the dates as shown against the Trade/Discipline and be present themselves for selection process at DROMI, NPOL (landmark – Near SBI NPOL Thrikkakara Branch, Kochi) carrying (i) all certificates/documents in original in support of their qualifications/age/caste/experience(s), (ii) duly completed application in the enclosed prescribed PROFORMA with a recent colour passport photograph affixed on it and (iii) one self-attested copy of all certificate/testimonials.
|Official Notification and application form||Click Here|
|Apply online||Register Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Follow us on Face book||Click Here|
|Follow us on You tube||Click Here|
|Buy books online||Click Here (@30% off)|
|DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2020||Click Here|