CSIR IITR Recruitment 2020
CSIR IITR Lucknow invites online applications for Group III recruitment of Technical Assistant and Technical Officer positions.The eligibility criteria and other details related to this post are provided below.Please read the full notification before applying online.
CSIR IITR Recruitment Post Details
|Post Detail||No. Of Vacancies|
CSIR IITR Recruitment Education Qualifications
- Technical Assistant :- 1st Class Graduation in respective subject and with one year full time professional qualification or one year experience in the relevant discipline from a recognized Institute/ Organization.
- Technical Officer :- Diploma/B.E./B.Tech.(Electrical) OR equivalent with 55%marks with 2 to 3 Yrs of experience in the respective fields.
CSIR IITR Recruitment Education Age Limit
- Technical Assistant: 28 years
- Technical Officer: 30 years
CSIR IITR Recruitment Education Application Fee
|General/OBC Category Candidates||Rs. 100/-|
|SC/ST/PwD/Women/CSIR Employees Category Candidates||No application Fee|
CSIR IITR Recruitment Education Important Dates
- Starting date of online application :- 02/09/2020
- Closing date of online application :- 05/10/2020
- Receipt of hard documents at CSIR-IITR :- 21/10/2020
CSIR IITR Recruitment Education Important Links
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join our Group||Facebook// Youtube // Telegram|
|Buy Books Online (@30% off)||Click Here|
|CSIR IIR Recruitment 2020||Click Here|
How to Apply:
- The print-out of the application, generated after online submission, duly accompanied by self-attested copies of the requisite certificates, mark sheets, age proof, education qualifications, experience, re-prints of publications and caste certificate, if applicable, along with one recent coloured passport size self-signed photograph affixed on the online generated application form should be sent in an envelope super-scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ————–(Post Code —————- )” by speed/Registered post only so as to reach on or before 21.10.2020 up to 5:00 p.m. to “Director, CSIR-Indian Institute of Toxicology Research, Vishvigyan Bhawan, 31, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Post Bag No. 80, Lucknow-226001”. Candidates applying for more than one post must submit each application in separate envelope for each post indicating the Code No. of the post.
***For more details go through notification and subscribe you tube channel Being Technical Indian .
Reader’s of QuickTechdiw.com are requested to follow CSIT-IITR Official Job Notification for complete details.