Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET) invites applications from bright, dynamic and highly motivated Candidates for the following Technical and Non-Technical positions for its existing and new Centres across the Country.The recruitment of Assistant & Officer Vacancy 2020 from Graduate, Diploma, BE / B.Tech, MBA pass candidates. The interested candidates can apply as per their eligibility criteria through the provided below.
CIPET Assistant Important Dates
- Date of notification :- 01/05/2020
- Closing date of submission of hard copy of form:- 29/05/2020.
CIPET Assistant Application Fee
- There is no application Fee.
CIPET Assistant Post Details
|Name of the post||No. of Vacancies|
|Senior Officer (Personnel & Administration)||04|
|Officer (Personnel & Administration)||06|
|Assistant Officer (Personnel & Administration)/
Assistant Officer (Finance & Accounts)
|Assistant Technical Officer||10|
|Administrative Assistant Gr.III||06|
|Technical Assistant Gr. III||15|
CIPET Assistant Education Qualification
- Senior Officer (Personnel & Administration) :- Graduation in any discipline from recognized University and MBA / Post Graduation in Public Administration/ PG diploma in Management from a recognized University / Institute.Minimum 08 years experience in HR, administration, personnel, purchase functions etc.
- Officer (Personnel & Administration) :- Graduation in any discipline from recognized University and MBA / Post Graduation in Public Administration / PG diploma in Management from a recognized University /Institute. Minimum 05 years experience in HR, administration,personnel, purchase functions etc. in a reputed organization.
- Technical Officer :- Full Time First Class M.E./M.Tech with 2 Years Post Qualification experience in the relevant field of Polymers / Plastics. OR Ph.D in Polymer Engineering / Science / Technology with 1 Year Post Qualification experience in the relevant field. Atleast 3 years in pay matrix level-9 or 13 years total experience in pay matrix levels 9 to 7.
- Assistant Technical Officer (Processing / Testing / Tool Room):- Full Time First Class B.E./B.Tech in Mech/ Chem/Polymer Technology or equivalent with 2 Years relevant Post Qualification experience OR Full Time First Class M.Sc with specialization in Polymer Science with 3 Years Post Qualification experience in relevant field of Polymers/Plastics. Atleast 3 years experience.
- Assistant Officer (Personnel & Administration/Finance & Accounts) :- Graduate in any discipline from recognized University and MBA/Post Graduation in Public Administration /PG diploma in Management from a recognized University / Institute.Full time First Class B.Com with Full time First Class MBA(Finance)
/ Full time First Class M.Com from a recognized University. Atleast 3 Years relevant Post Qualification experience.
- Administrative Assistant Gr. III :- Graduation in any discipline from recognized University. Speed in English Typing @ 35 wpm or Speed in Hindi Typing @ 30 wpm. (35 wpm and 30wpm correspond to 10500 KDPH/
9000 KDPH on an average of 5 keys depressions for each word).Minimum 2 years post qualification experience handling Office communications.
- Technical Assistant Gr.III (Processing / Testing / Tool Room) :- Dip. in Mech. / DPMT / DPT / PGDPTQC / PGDPPT / PDPMD with CAD/CAM with 1 year relevant post qualification experience. OR ITI (Fitter / Turner / Machinist) with 2 years relevant post-qualification experience.
CIPET Assistant Age Limit
- Up-to age of 30 to 40 Yrs as per official notifications.
CIPET Assistant Selection Process
- Candidate has to appear for the written and/or interview as per official notification.
CIPET Assistant Important Links
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Eligibility Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Follow us on Face book||Click Here|
|Follow us on You tube||Click Here|
|Buy books online||Click Here|
|CIPET Assistant Recruitment 2020||Click Here|