Chemical Plant Recruitment | Suez Recruitment
Suez is a French-based utility company which operates largely in the water treatment and waste management sectors. Formerly an operating division of Suez, the company was spun out as a stand-alone entity as part of the merger to form GDF Suez (now Engie) on 22 July 2008
SUEZ’s Water Technologies and Solutions (SWTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. SWTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Company Website: www.suez.com
Positions: Mechanical Designer (Solid works)
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education qualification: B-tech Diploma
- Prepare General Arrangement drawings for client approval and shop fabrication.
- Prepare all detail drawings for shop fabrication.
- Prepare Bills of Materials and documentation required for procurement.
- Provide support to resolve / clarify fabrication or production issues.
- Work with Project Engineer and/or structural engineer, provide equipment layout drawing and anchor location drawing
- Participate in process improvements and innovation.
- Perform other design duties as required.
- Ensure policies and procedures are followed as per quality requirements.
- Expertise in SolidWorks including routing and weldments.
- Familiar with ASME B31.1 and B31.3 piping standards.
- Experience with P&I diagrams, industrial piping design and layout.
- Familiar with AutoCAD (min. AutoCAD 2014).
- Strong drawing and detailing capabilities.
- Proficient in MS-Office (especially MS Excel).
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join our group||Face book// You tube// Telegram|
|Buy books online (@ 30% off)||Click Here|
|Recruitment 2020-2021||Click Here|
***For more details go through notification and subscribe you tube channel Being Technical Indian .
Reader’s of QuickTechdiw.com are requested to follow Official Job Notification for complete details.