Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is controlled by Maharatna oil and gas company, its headquartered located in Mumbai.BPCL is the second-largest downstream oil company, they have two large Corporation operates in Kochin and Mumbai.
The company business is divided into seven units like Retail, Lubricants, Aviation, Refinery, Gas, I&C and LPG. It has a capacity of 3,6,13,15.5 million metric tonnes per annum income for the government.
Organization Website :- www.bharatpetroleum.com
Positions :- Graduate Apprentice/Technician Apprentice
Job Location :- Kochi
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs.25,000/-
- Technician Apprentice – Rs.18,000/-
Graduate Apprentice :
- First Class Engineering Degree [Full Time Course] in the respective discipline with 60% marks from a recognized Indian University/Institute (Relaxed to 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates and relaxation applicable for reserved posts only).
Technician (Diploma) Apprentice :
- First Class Diploma in Engineering (Full Time Course) in the respective discipline with 60% marks from State Board of Technical Education/recognized Indian University.
Total Vacancies :- 168 Posts
Graduate Apprentice :
- Chemical engineering – 29 Posts
- Civil engineering – 8 Posts
- Computer science and engineering – 15 Posts
- Electrical engineering, or electrical and electronics engineering – 9 Posts
- Safety engineering or safety and fire engineering – 12 Posts
- Mechanical engineering – 35 Posts
- Instrumentation engineering, applied electronics and instrumentation engineering, instrumentation technology, instrumentation and control engineering, or electronics and instrumentation engineering – 10 Posts
- Metallurgy engineering – 2 Posts
Technician Apprentice :
- Chemical engineering – 26 Posts
- Electrical engineering, or electrical and electronics engineering – 7 Posts
- Mechanical engineering – 9 Posts
- Instrumentation engineering, applied electronics and instrumentation engineering, instrumentation technology, instrumentation and control engineering, or electronics and instrumentation engineering – 6 Posts
Age Limit (as on 01.08.2021) :-
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 27 years
Selection Process :-
- Selection will be based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination and interview. The final merit list would be prepared according to categories General/ SC / ST / OBC / PWD on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates. Engagement for apprenticeship training will be subject to the selected candidates clearing the medical examination.
Important Dates :-
- Online Application starting date 05.07.2021
- Last date for enrolling in NATS portal in order to apply to “Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd, Kochi Refinery “: 20.07.2021
- Last date for applying to “Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd, Kochi Refinery” : 25.07.2021
How to Apply :-
All Interested and Eligible Candidates should enroll in NATS portal and then apply from 05 July 2021 to 20 July 2021.
For More Details :- Click here