BIS Technical Assistant Vacancy invites application for the posts of Technical Assistant & Senior Technician Vacancy 2020 from ITI, Diploma, B.Sc. pass candidates interested in BIS Technical Assistant Recruitment opening.
Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), the statutory body under the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution (Department of Consumer Affairs), Govt. of India and responsible for activities in the field of Standardization, Product and System Certification, Hallmarking of Gold/Silver Jewellery, Laboratory Testing, etc. in the country, INVITES on-line applications from the ELIGIBLE individuals for filling up of vacancies in the following post by Direct Recruitment at BIS Headquarters, New Delhi and BIS Offices located in the country,
BIS Technical Assistant Application Fee
- For GEN/OBC/EWS :- Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Female/Ex-S :- No application Fee.
BIS Technical Assistant Vacancy Details
|BIS Technical Assistant Post Details||No. of Vacancy|
|Technical Assistant (Laboratory)||30|
BIS Technical Assistant Education Qualification
- Technical Assistant (Laboratory) :- Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Chemistry or Microbiology or Physics or Bio-Technology or Food Technology or Bio-Chemistry or Electronics as one of the main subject) Or Three years diploma in Mechanical or Electrical or Civil or Chemical or Electronics or Food Technology or Metallurgy.
- Senior Technician :- Matric or its equivalent;(ii) Industrial Training Institute Certificate in any of the following trades:(a) Electrician; (b) Air-Conditioning; (c) Refrigeration; (d) Mechanic (Diesel– Engine); (e) Fitter; (f) Carpenter; (g) Welder (the Welder should be also having passed the Welders’ Qualifying Test as per the relevant
Indian Standard or its equivalent); and (iii) two years’ practical experience in the respective trade after having
obtained the Industrial Training Institute certificate or National Apprenticeship Certificate in the relevant trade.
BIS Technical Assistant Age Limit
- The candidates must be between 18–30 years of age for Technical Assistant (Lab) and between 18-27 years of age for the post of Senior Technician. The candidate should have born “not earlier than 09 March 1990” and also “not later than 09 March 2002” in case of Technical Assistant (Lab.) and “not earlier than 09 March 1993” and also “not later than 09 March 2002” in case of Senior Technician.
- Candidate has to appear for the written examination followed by skill test as per their technical trade.
BIS Technical Assistant Important Dates
- Registration of applications :- 17/02/2020
- Closing Date :- 08/03/2020
- On-line Examination :- 18 oct 2020
BIS Technical Assistant Important Links
|online exam date||click here|
|Download Postponed Notice||Click Here|
|Official Annexes||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Follow us on Face book||Click Here|
|Follow us on You tube||Click Here|
|Buy books online||Click Here(@30% off)|
|BIS Technical Assistant Recruitment 2020||Click Here|